Acoustic analysis is priced individually and includes:
- • the creation and calibration of a digital model of the indicated building part
- • measurement and determination of the allowable noise in protected areas adjacent to the tested object,
- • summary of the results of noise emission calculations (in tabular and graphic form) originating from the tested object in it’s existing state and it’s condition after applying acoustic protection – analysis of the effectiveness of the applied acoustic protection,
- • graphic representation of noise emissions from industrial installation after the implementation of the above protection, enabling optimal reduction of the noise level in the vicinity of acoustically protected facilities, near to the tested object,
- • initial valuation of acoustic protection.
Noise analysis ensures maximising the effect of the soundproofing and minimising the associated costs.